Sunday, April 02, 2006

Keeping it Together

I have a penchant, an obsession, a gift, or something like that: I like getting organized. I have learned that it doesn't take much chaos to make me too woozy to function properly. So, it's practically a hobby for me to work on things that make my life more tidy. I was asked to have an organizing workshop at the Women's Retreat this weekend, so I thought I'd share the bounty with everyone. Feel free to use or change these forms for your use. Send the royalties to my Manager!

Household Management Forms:

Filing Categories
Grocery List
Holiday Plans

Medical Record Form
Notebook Cover
Open Projects Sheet
Price Comparison
Form
Scheduling Charts
School Log

Future Projects Sheet
Tithe Worksheet
Trip Plans

Helpful Websites:

cindyrushton.com/articles.html
donnayoung.org
flylady.com

organizedhome.com
titus2.com

6 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger Mrs. RF said...

Wish I could be there to hear the pearls of wisdom first hand! Have a glorious weekend.

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Loreo said...

Oooh!! Neat websites to check out! Wow, how cool you get to speak at a workshop!

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger KW said...

Brenda, you rule...wish I had your gift. Thanks for the tips. I've actually recently found and used some of donna young's print-outs for my calendar/planner.

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger ljm said...

Wish I could have been there to hear it...It really does make a big difference to feel organized. Thanks for the links!

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Avalanche Cowpoke said...

Ol' 'Lanche is a-wonderin' when you's goin' ta do a new post there girl... ...we check your site often... 8~)

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger Brenda Jo said...

Sorry to get here so late. I've no horse, you see, and am rather weary of the journey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home